Become a Volunteer
There are many great benefits of becoming a Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service Volunteer, some of which include:
- Increases your self-esteem and confidenceHelps you to meet new people and build fulfilling relationships
- Sets a great example in your community, particularly children who look up to youIt's often a great platform to learn new skills
- Enjoy satisfaction and overall achievement
- Promotes physical and mental health
Our volunteers are the lifeblood of our service and enjoy many different fundraising activities together, some of which include:
- BBQ'sSelling raffle ticketsGathering prizes from local businesses
- Advocating the service at events, gatherings, etc
- Coordinating events such as Golf Days, Bowls Days, Balls, Rodeos, Country Music Shows and more
- We have fundraising support groups in the following areas and we're always looking for new recruits!
Volunteers range in age, experience and skill and it provides a way for individuals, couples and families to make a contribution to the Service.
If you would like more information or to find out which Support Group is nearest you please call 1800 155 155.
We'd love to hear from you!