Become a Volunteer
There are many great benefits of becoming a Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service Volunteer. Some of which include:
- Increases your self-esteem and confidence
- Helps you to meet new people and build fulfilling relationships
- Sets a great example in your community, particularly children who look up to you
- It's often a great platform to learn new skills
- Enjoy satisfaction and overall achievement
- Promotes physical and mental health
Our volunteers are the lifeblood of our service and enjoy many different fundraising activities together, some of which include:
- Selling raffle tickets
- Gathering prizes from local businesses
- Advocating the service at events, gatherings, etc
- Coordinating events such as Golf Days, Bowls Days, Balls, Rodeos, Country Music Shows and more
We have fundraising support groups in the following areas and we're always looking for new recruits!
Volunteers range in age, experience and skill and it provides a way for individuals, couples and families to make a contribution to the Service. If you would like more information or to find out which Support Group is nearest you please call 1800 155 155.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
There are a few groups looking for recruits to assist with their annual fundraising activities.
If you live in the Gloucester or Cessnock areas give Jacqui Bailey a call on 0431 217 160.
Tamworth are also wanting more volunteers, contact Kim Blanch on 0400 667 787.
A new group is required in the Macleay Valley, contact Kylie Morris on 0429 818 627
We'd love to hear from you!