Cash Housie was established in 1989 and it is one of the most successful and sustainable forms of fundraising for the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service.
Over 1,600 people play Cash Housie every week at one or more of our sessions in the Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Manning, Mid North Coast, Central Coast, Mudgee and New England-North West.
Cash Housie is conducted in registered clubs which is very cost effective for the Service. The host clubs provide extremely generous support in terms of staff, raffle prizes and regular promotions of Cash Housie and Big Bucks Bingo events.
The Service conducts over 25 Big Bucks Bingo sessions each year with huge prize money on offer including 4 x $500 cash Jackpots. It’s the support from our host clubs that enables the Service to continue providing the best possible Cash Housie sessions for our players.
For your chance to win some of the big prize money on offer and to support the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service check our Housie Timetable and follow the links provided for more information.
Download the pdf to print here: Helicopter Housie Sessions
BIG BUCKS BINGO
Each session offers 4 @ $500 Jackpots
Tuesday 23 January at 11am – West Tamworth League Club – During Country Music
Friday 23 February at 11am – Club Maitland City
Thursday 8 March at 11am – Belmont 16ft Sailing Club
Wednesday 21 March at 7pm – West Tamworth League Club
Be early to avoid missing out on playing PETs at Maitland and Belmont 16s
- The Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service has been conducting Cash Housie sessions since 1989.
- Cash Housie raises over $600,000 for the Service every year. We are recognised by the Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing (OLGR) as one of the most experienced and professional Cash Housie operators in NSW.
- Housie is a game of chance like Lotto, but with numbers called instead of drawn.
- Housie, or Bingo as it is commonly known, may have come from an Italian Lottery game, “Lo Giucco Del Lotto Ditalia” which originated in 1530 and is still played today.
- Housie is played in every continent and in 90% of the world’s countries.
- Research indicates that Housie players think faster, are more alert and able to stay focused for long periods of time compared to non-Housie players.
Think! About your choices.
Gambling more, enjoying it less? For
free and confidential information about gambling,
Please contact Gambling Help 1800