The Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service is a not-for-profit providing 24/7 aeromedical and rescue services throughout Northern NSW from three bases in Belmont, Tamworth and Lismore. A fourth base is located in Newcastle for the purpose of administration, engineering and aircraft maintenance.
The Service is proudly run as “The Community’s Own”, supported by the generosity of sponsors, individuals and the hard work of over 1,000 volunteers. We are seeking a Regional Partnerships Manager to lead our Fundraising and Marketing team in the Newcastle, Hunter, Central Coast, Central West and Mid North Coast region. You will join a team that is very passionate about the Service we provide.
To succeed in this role you must demonstrate leadership capabilities and a successful approach to building long term relationships in a way that is consistent with our values of Accountability, Compassion, Integrity and Unity.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Strengthening a positive and high performing culture
- Building strong relationships with sponsors and donors
- Developing the annual regional fundraising and community engagement plan which includes event management, business engagement, community engagement, Rescue Club activities and the volunteers program
- Representing the Service in public relations and community engagement activities
- Creating a safe, supportive and appropriate culture for staff, volunteers and external stakeholders
It is essential you demonstrate leadership and relationship development experience with strong results. It will also be well regarded if you demonstrate proven experience in the not-for-profit sector and hold tertiary qualifications in marketing, business or a related field. You will demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and strong financial and budgeting skills.
This is an existing role made available due to a resignation. It promises to provide career challenge and personal growth opportunities.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. We will only be accepting direct applications – agency applications will not be accepted.
Applications close Wednesday 9th October 2019. Should you require additional information please feel free to contact us on (02) 49520000.