The Northern NSW Westpac Lifesaver Rescue Helicopter Service is a not-for-profit organisation providing world class aeromedical, search and rescue services, free of charge to those in need 24/7. The Service has more than 40 years of proud history, and now operates from three bases in NSW (Tamworth, Belmont, Lismore) in addition to a Head Office based in Broadmeadow NSW.
The Service is seeking to recruit a talented Receptionist to join its Lismore team on a 12 month fixed term contract. In this role you will efficiently and effectively manage a range of reception and administrative tasks whilst also providing support to the Fundraising and Marketing team.
The position is full-time, however we are open to receiving part-time applications to establish a job share arrangement. Please indicate your preference in your application.
The contract is available for an immediate start and will report to the Regional Marketing Manager.
To succeed in this role you will demonstrate a positive, “will do” attitude and a passion for delivering the following:
- Professional and efficient customer service on reception including answering phones, greeting and assisting visitors, coordinating deliveries, mail and couriers
- Accurate and timely responses to enquiries from the community, visitors and team members
- Coordinate Base visits for community groups and other visitors, and arrange catering and room bookings for on-site meetings
- Administrative support for fundraising events and activities, including supporting the Marketing team to send out invites, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date input of data into the organisation’s CRM system
- Process the registration of volunteers including generating IDs
- Liaise with the Finance team on a range of transactional and data entry tasks e.g. receipts, payments
- Coordinate activities that contribute to the efficient running of the base e.g. maintenance, repairs, stationery ordering.
- Attend and provide assistance at events, including coordinating prizes and other promotional material
Your role is to ensure all communications at the Base run smoothly and efficiently, your attention to detail, consistency and ability to liaise with people who have been touched by this Service is critical to this role.
To be considered you will have:
- Previous experience in reception and administration roles. Experience in a community-based/not-for-profit organisation would be highly regarded but is not essential.
- A proactive and positive customer service attitude.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office and CRM/Finance systems.
- A current NSW Driver Licence
Should you have any questions in relation to the role please contact Sonia Tuckwell-Roughan, Executive Assistant, on (02) 49 520063.
To express your interest for this rewarding position please click ‘Apply Now’ and forward your resume and covering letter detailing your relevant experience and clearly addressing the above criteria. Please also state if you are applying for the role on a full-time or part-time (job share) basis. Applications close COB Wednesday 23rd January 2019.